When looking for a dermatology practice, it is important to find a physician that is not only expertly trained and experienced – but also an environment in which you feel comfortable. Dr. Andreas Boker offers experience and skill as well as a reassuring and relaxing office setting
Dr. Boker is a Board certified dermatologist with subspecialty training in dermatologic surgery and cutaneous oncology. His training includes:
- general surgery internship at Tufts Medical Center
- clinical fellowship in dermatology at the Brigham and Women’s Hospital of Harvard Medical School
- dermatology residency at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
- fellowship in procedural dermatology at the University of California San Francisco
- advanced training in Mohs micrographic surgery, reconstructive surgery, liposuction, chemical peels, laser surgery and in the cosmetic use of filler materials.
Dr. Boker is a fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD), a diplomate of the American Board of Dermatology (ABD), and a member of the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery (ASDS). He is also an assistant professor at NYU.
Dr. Boker has a special interest in clinical research and has been the winner of numerous grants including the 2009 Women’s Dermatologic Society Research Grant and the 2010 American Society for Dermatologic Surgery Cutting Edge Research Grant.
If you are looking for experience, look no further than Dr. Andreas Boker. Contact us to schedule an appointment with Dr. Boker today.