PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma)
What is PRP?
Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is one of the leading areas of regenerative medicine. It uses the body’s own cells to stimulate tissue growth. PRP therapy uses a high concentration of autologous platelets found in the patient’s own plasma. These platelets are injected or applied directly to the tissue.
PRP treatments have become extremely popular and very frequent in recent years. Patients have experienced a long-term benefit with little to no side effects. These non-surgical results exceed most patient expectations. PRP can be used for hair regrowth, skin rejuvenation, and sexual enhancement. Dr.Quintana now offers PRP for patients at Laser & Mohs Dermatology of New York.
What are the Benefits of PRP Injections for Women?
For women, PRP injections can help regenerate healthy vaginal tissue and creates additional micro-vascular flow to the area. Benefits of PRP injections for women include:
- Treats dysparenuria
- Treats anorgasmia
- Treats urinary stress incontinence
- Treats vaginal dryness
- Treats fissures post episiotomy
- Treats common urological conditions
PRP Injections with Dr. Quintana
PRP Hair Restoration
Other than facial rejuvenation, PRP can also help with hair loss. Whether hair loss is a sign of aging or if you suffer from alopecia, PRP injections can help with hair regrowth. PRP can be used to treat:
- Male and female pattern baldness
- Female endocrine considerations
PRP for Facial Rejuvenation
PRP can help initiate the regenerative process, which can reverse skin aging and damage for the face. As we age, we see scars on the face and body, sun-damaged skin, and translucency on the back of the hands. PRP helps repair these cells. PRP has been popularly used for:
- Microneedling with PRP
- A combination of PRP microneedling and dermal fillers with PRP injections
- Neck areas to reduce crepey skin
- Reversing skin damage in the d’ecollet’e
- Repairing cellular damage in the hands
PRP for Sexual Wellness
PRP treatments are in high demand to improve sexual wellness in men and women. For men, PPR injections can enhance male sexual tissue. When PRP injections are used in combination with shockwave therapy, there are a variety of benefits:
- Treat Erectile Dysfunction
- Drug free
- Improve girth & length
- Increased sensitivity
- Increased desire
- Treats Peyronie’s disease
- Maintain firm erection
- “The service is here is the best. Girls at the front are wonderful. Happy, energetic and enthusiastic. Once there I have never had long wait times. Dr. Quintana and Dr. Miller who I have seen there are great!! Highly recommend this place” – D.Q.
- “It was a pleasure to visit this office! As a new patient, I was a bit apprehensive about meeting a new doctor and sharing my concerns. My experience couldn’t have been better. Dr. Quintana put me at ease and listened to all of my issues and answered all of my questions. Thank you!” – D.H.
- “I have been looking for a great dermatologist for some time now, and I’ve finally found what I’m looking for at Laser & Mohs dermatology. They listened to my concerns and walked me through the new routine that I’d be starting (Did not feel rushed as I had with previous dermatologists). Highly recommend!” – I.H.
Schedule A Consultation
If you are interested in PRP injections at Laser & Mohs Dermatology of New York, contact our office at 212.391.8600 to schedule a consultation with Dr. Quintana.