Laser Procedures New York: Accurate Skin Treatment & Effectively
- Posted on: Jun 30 2013
In the cosmetic world, the continuing rise of minimally invasive procedures is one of the show-stealers during the release of the latest industry data by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS).
In contrast to surgical procedures, minimally invasive treatments include laser powered procedures and other procedures requiring minimal anaesthesia (if at all) and minimal risk and downtime. Despite being low in risk, many laser treatments are indeed effective and cost-efficient to remedy various skin issues.
Both skin experts Dr. Andreas Boker and Dr. Adelle Quintana of Laser & Mohs Surgery of New York are mindful of the increasing preference for less invasive treatments. After all, any patient is naturally drawn to this type of treatments as one does not need to go through much pain and discomfort or spend a considerable time to recover.
The advances, over the past decade or so, in laser technology have made it possible for cosmetic surgeons to eliminate the previously stubborn wrinkles and scars by utilizing either ablative or non-ablative lasers.
Both board-certified dermatologists Dr. Boker and Dr. Quintana offer these effective and safe laser procedures New York:
- Fractional CO2 Resurfacing – a non-invasive procedure, which produces tiny micro-thermal healing zones to form beneath the skin, that can restore your skin and treat many imperfections such as brown spots, acne related scars, wrinkles or uneven skin tone;
- Laser Hair Removal – permanent and relatively pain-free removal of unwanted body hair using a special light;
- Leg Vein Removal – precise removal of unpleasant leg veins using a special laser;
- Scar Laser Removal – minimally invasive way of eradicating or minimizing skin scars; and
- Wrinkle and Sun Damage Removal – treatment of major signs of aging and skin damage caused by sun exposure using a safe laser technology.
Upon consultation, either of Dr. Boker or Dr. Quintana will examine your medical legibility (as well as psychological) and evaluate the appropriate laser procedure for your particular skin woes. Expect a forthright discussion on the pros and cons of your treatment options.
Schedule now an appointment with Laser & Mohs Surgery by calling us at (291) 391-8600 or via this Online Appointment Form.
Posted in: Laser Procedures